Everyone is always after the 5 Top Android Apps. There are vexed birds, hi-tech video players and even an air guitar app to make you think that people think that you’re cool. Well, you’re not! Instead of wasting time trying to learn stairway to heaven on a smartphone or downloading a video game that puts you in the driver’s seat of a zombie hunter, why don’t you fill some of that valuable memory space on some Android apps that will actually do some good!
Here are the Top 5 Android Apps to make everyone’s life a little easier to deal with.
1. Pandora Internet Radio: Yes, I’m going with this one first-don’t be shocked. Limited commercials, fully-customizable channels by artist and genre, and never ending rocking tunes! This simple app can save you frayed nerves in long car rides and long dentist office waits. Not to mention that you can hook your phone up to humongous speakers and rock out around the house as well!
2. Fooducate: Ths app has over 250,000 stored UPCs in its database. Here’s how it works: You walk through a grocery store trying to find something healthy to feed the family. The nutritional panel on the back is full of ancient, Sumerian writing and is more confusing than a codex from the Davinci Code. What do you do? You scan the UPC and Fooducate tells you precise, easy to understand nutritional information.
3. Shazam: You can be the cool guy or girl ac market who can always tell you what song your hearing but can never quite remember the name of. Shazam will recognize the song and even give you an opportunity to purchase the song through Amazon MP3. Hey, and tag the song where you heard for nostalgia!
4. Yahoo! Mail: Again, keeping it simple. Do you have multiple email accounts or just one important one? Having Yahoo! mail at your fingertips is more convenient than you know. Get all of your important messages from friends, family and customers right away! This is a huge plus for freelancers of all types!
5. Google Maps: Never get lost again. Use Google Maps to get you out of any bad neighborhood or to help you find some local Italian food. This is a staple of all smartphones. It’s why we have them in the first place; necessary knowledge and reference within immediate reach.
As you can see, there’s no reason to get out of the ordinary with your Android app selections. Of course, we’ll all have our preferences but having these basic apps will make your life a lot easier.